BIM & TECHNICAL CO-ORDINATOR
- Up to £45,000 plus excellent benefits
- Architectural & Design
- Closing date:
“Our staff are our most valuable asset”
Michael Dyson Associates Ltd is an established, successful and prominent multi-disciplinary construction consultancy providing a comprehensive range of professional services to the housing sector. Established in 1980 we have forty years of wide-ranging experience working with clients throughout the UK.
Based at our modern Head Office in Huddersfield, this is a fantastic opportunity to join our Architectural Design Team made up of Architects and Technologists of varying experience from university graduates to more seasoned & fully qualified professionals.
A varied role including:
- Providing the role of BIM Co-ordinator with career progression opportunity to BIM Manager
- Providing training, input and knowledge to improve company BIM procedures and workflows
- Producing BIM execution plans
- Knowledge of NBS & BSI Standards
- Working closely with IT support to manage software and hardware development
- Providing technical design support for RIBA Work Stage 3 to 6
- Running numerous jobs simultaneously, producing working drawings/specifications and checking/amending similar work drafted by others
- Providing advice to technical design queries from members of the team
Qualities required for this role will include:
- High level of knowledge and experience in Revit and the BIM process.
- Knowledge and experience in AutoCad
- Proven experience in a Design Office
- A strong technical ability in all forms of construction
- Experience in Building and Planning regulations/procedures
- Good interpersonal, communication and written articulation skills
- A team player with the determination to drive projects forward
- Personal presence and well-developed leadership skills to support and assist more junior members of the team
We actively encourage and fully support, both financially & professionally, continued professional development; priding ourselves on fully supporting our employees in achieving their career goals and ambitions.
Why join us?
- Be part of a modern, forward thinking consultancy
- Up to 30 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- 3-5% Contributory pension scheme & four times salary life assurance
- Payment of professional subscription fees
- Payment of Professional Institute training/examination fees
- Excellent fully funded training programme with regular in-house CPD events to support career development
- Family friendly benefits
- Fun social & team building events paid for & organised by the company
- Long service reward scheme
Michael Dyson Associates Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.
How to apply:
Apply via our website www.mdysoncareers.co.uk to upload a CV & covering letter along with details of your current and anticipated remuneration package. NO AGENCIES PLEASE