INTERMEDIATE – SENIOR ARCHITECTURAL TECHNOLOGIST 6 MONTH MINIMUM CONTRACT
- In the region of £30,000 dependent upon experience
- Architectural & Design
- Closing date:
“Our staff are our most valuable asset”
Michael Dyson Associates Ltd, is an established, successful and prominent multi-disciplinary construction consultancy providing a comprehensive range of professional services to the social housing sector. Established in 1980 we have four decades of wide-ranging experience working with clients throughout the UK.
A flexible hybrid role based between our modern Head Office in Huddersfield and working from home basis, we have 6-month contract vacancies (possibility for extension/move to permanent contracts) for Intermediate to Senior level Architectural Technologists to join our Architectural Design Team made up of Architects and Technologists of varying experience from university graduates to more seasoned & fully qualified professionals.
A varied role including:
- Producing technical design drawings for RIBA Work Stage 2 to 6 on both new build and refurbishment residential schemes, including high profile high-rise and large new build schemes
- Producing working drawings/specifications and checking/amending similar work drafted by others
- Production of planning, building control and construction issue drawings
- Attending client design meetings
- Attending site and liaising with contractors, providing technical advice when required
- Proficient user AutoCad, SketchUp, Photoshop and InDesign
- Proficient in Revit preferable but not essential
- Proven experience in a Design Office
- Construction technical knowledge
- Experience in refurbishment projects
- Experience in Building and Planning regulations/procedures
- Ability to work effectively in the office and from home where required.
- Good interpersonal, communication and written articulation skills
- A team player with the determination to drive projects forward
Michael Dyson Associates Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and diversity and welcomes applications from all sectors of the community.
How to apply:
Apply via our website www.mdysoncareers.co.uk to upload a CV & covering letter along with details of your current and anticipated remuneration package. NO AGENCIES PLEASE